SUBSCRIBETO OUR WEEKLY HOT SPOT NEWSLETTER, THEN WE SEND YOU TO OUR MAP PAGES
on the Russian River!!
BONUS! FREE MAPS, REPORTS AND NEWSLETTERS
Not looking for a club or ranch?
Send us your email address for FREE access to over 100 CUSTOM color Public Land hunting and fishing maps weekly reports and how to fish and hunt an area
- Day use of 100 plus fishing and hunting ranches or clubs affordably or just use our custom map site to find a public area.
- We want to help you enjoy the outdoors no matter what, get 100+ free hunting and fishing maps of public lands county by county and our H&F newsletter.
New Program! One fee gets you access to 100 plus properties, sign up below! Limited Openings..
FREE List of 500 + Public Refuge Hunting lands, Fishing and Hunting Clubs,WITH MAPS, for hunting in California and Oregon
Only with RHF.com you get access to private ranches in Oregon and California
We won't waste your time, or try and sell you decoys or something. Since 2009 RHF works only to get you FREE info and contacts without any catch or tomfoolery.
Support our site by taking a youngster outdoors this weekend!!T
Copyright © Hunting Ranches and Hunting Clubs California and Oregon.
We have 10 Free Refuge Maps .
Free Big Game Maps just enter info to left
When you fill out this form below :
1. We will connect you to a FREE site with RANCH and CLUB locations, acreage, 100 + PUBLIC LAND Hunting and Fishing maps, pricing, and to be notified of any changes in the future.
2. A ranch land owner, ranch manager or member of a hunting club will email or call you within 10 days, subject to openings.
3. We will never release this to anyone else without your permission, but will occasionally email you with fishing and hunting reports and and to be notified updated property information.
4. If no one contacts you , please email email@example.com, we will make sure someone helps you.
Since 2008, RHF has developed a network of hunting ranches and hunting clubs from 150 to 65,000 acres. You can hunt any of them and great majority have free family access,
. We are passionate about protecting our outdoor life for everyone, how about you?
Bird - We have (6) Game Bird hunting in Butte county for duck hunting or upland bird hunting.
However, within 1 to 3 hour drive time, there are 47 properties with the best areas for ducks, pheasants, turkey and quail hunting.Colusa, Glenn, and Yolo counties have 31 duck hunting clubs with blinds for rent or memberships. Most have dove and pheasant hunting.
Mendocino, Lake, Napa, and Glenn and Tehama Counties have a total of 16 properties with the best places for dove, quail and turkey hunting. South of Butte county we have turkey, quail, dove hunting in Monterey, Kern, and San Luis Obispo.
Send us a note below if you want more information on Hunting Clubs or Public lands properties or go back to the home page for hunting in California, Butte County pages.
Big Game - We have (0) big game hunting in Butte county. The next nearest county with the best places for Big Game is: Glenn and Tehama (1.00 to 2.00 hours drive time)(16 hunting ranches or clubs for deer boar or pig hunting) However, within 3 to 3.5 hours drive time there are 15 properties with the best places for big game hunting. Napa (3 for deer and pig hunting) Lake (2 for deer, boar or pig hunting), Mendocino (10 for boar or pig, and deer hunting). South of this county we have deer hunting, wild boar / pig in Monterey, Kern, and San Luis Obispo.
Send us a note below if you want more information on Hunting Clubs or Public lands properties or go back to the home page for hunting California, Butte County pages.
Fish - We have (0) private fishing property available in Butte county. However, within 1.5 to 4 hour drive time there are 17 properties with the best areas for fishing, Calveras (3 for bass and trout) Sonoma and Mendocino (6 for bass or steelhead), Shasta, Lassen private fly fishing (8 total for trout or bass). Send us a note below if you want more information on Hunting Clubs or Public lands properties or go back to the home page for hunting in California, Butte County pages.