Copyright © Hunting Ranches and Hunting Clubs California and Oregon.
When you fill out this form below :
1. We will connect you to a FREE site with RANCH and CLUB locations, acreage, 100 + PUBLIC LAND Hunting and Fishing maps, pricing, and to be notified of any changes in the future.
2. A ranch land owner, ranch manager or member of a hunting club will email or call you within 10 days, subject to openings.
3. We will never release this to anyone else without your permission, but will occasionally email you with fishing and hunting reports and and to be notified updated property information.
4. If no one contacts you , please email firstname.lastname@example.org, we will make sure someone helps you.
Find a Day Hunt on our list of hunting ranches or clubs. Since 2008, we have developed a contact list of hunting ranches and hunting clubs from 150 to 35,000 acres.
A great majority have free family access, and often you won't see another hunter on the property, Fill out form below for more contact info.
But, we don't stop there! We want to help preserve everyone's outdoor heritage, not everyone likes paid hunts. Use our huge map site to find hunting on public lands for you and your family. We are passionate about protecting our outdoor life for everyone, how about you?
- Day use of 100 plus fishing and hunting properties affordably or free for pig depredation or just use our custom map site to find a public area.
- We want to help you enjoy the outdoors no matter what, get 100+ free hunting and fishing maps of public lands county by county and our H&F newsletter. Always free, no strings attached. Help us save hunting for future generations!
We have 10 Free Refuge Maps .
on the Russian River!!
whenNot looking for a club or ranch?
Send us your email address for FREE access to over 100 CUSTOM color Public Land hunting and fishing maps weekly reports and how to fish and hunt an area
SUBSCRIBETO OUR WEEKLY HOT SPOT NEWSLETTER, THEN WE SEND YOU TO OUR MAP PAGES
Fill out form, get Free Big Game Maps
New Program! One fee gets you access to 100 plus properties, sign up below! Limited Openings..
FREE List of 500 + Public Refuge Hunting lands, Fishing and Hunting Clubs,WITH MAPS, for hunting in
Only with RHF.com you get access to private ranches in Oregon and California
We won't waste your time, or try and sell you decoys or something. Since 2009 RHF works only to get you FREE info and contacts without any catch or tomfoolery.
Support our site by taking a youngster outdoors this weekend!!T
Enjoy our list of Outdoor properties. Fill out form below then get free access to Map website showing locations and acreage. You will be contacted by Club Manager or Ranch Manager. Free!
Bird -We have (6) Game Bird hunting properties in Monterey county with turkey, dove and quail with acerage to 5,500. The next nearest county for upland bird hunting is San Luis Obispo, 3 ranches for upland bird. However, within 3 to 4 hour drive time, there are 52 ranch hunting properties for duck hunting, pheasants, turkey and quail hunting. San Joaquin (1 for Duck Club with pheasant and turkey hunting), Sutter (5 Duck Hunting Clubs with pheasant hunting) Colusa (25 Duck Clubs with goose, pheasants and dove hunting). Mendocino, Lake, Napa, Sonoma and Glenn Counties have a total of 16 hunting properties for quail and turkey hunting. South of this county we have turkey, quail, and dove in Santa Barbara, Kern, and Kings counties.
Make a note on the bottom of this page if you want information on these properties, or return to the home page and select one of the specific Monterey County pages.
Big Game- We have (4) big game hunting ranches or clubs in Monterey county. The next nearest county for Big Game is San Luis Obispo (4 deer hunting clubs or ranches with boar) However, within 3 to 3.5 hours drive time there are 15 hunting properties for big game. Napa (3 deer clubs with pig and turkey hunting) Lake (4 ranches for deer and pig), Mendocino (10 deer hunting clubs or private ranches including hog hunting). South of this county we have deer, wild boar hunting in Santa Barbara, Kern, and Kings counties.
Make a note on the bottom of this page if you want information on these, or return to the home page and select one of the specific Monterey County pages.
Fish- We have (0) private fishing property available in Monterey county. The nearest county for fishing is Santa Barbara (1.5 hour drive time). However, within 2 to 5 hour drive time there are 17 fishing properties for private fly fishing or ponds, Calveras (3 fishing properties for bass and trout) Mendocino (6 for bass or steelhead fishing), Shasta (8 for trout or bass fishing).
Make a note on the bottom of this page or go back to the home page and select one of the specific County pages.