Enjoy our list of Outdoor properties. Fill out form below then get free access to Map website showing locations and acreage. You will be contacted by Club Manager or Ranch Manager. Free!
Bird - We have (1) Upland Bird Hunting in San Bernardino county. Within 2 to 4 hour drive time, there are 32 game bird properties duck clubs or ranches with pheasants, quail, and turkey hunting. Kern (6 for Turkey, quail, and dove hunting). San Benito (6 for turkey and quail hunting) Tulare (1 Duck Hunting Club with quail, dove, and turkey hunting).
Santa Barbara, San Diego,San Luis Obispo, and Monterey have 10 hunting lands for quail and turkey hunting. Imperial County has 8 Upland Bird properties or Duck Hunting clubs with Pheasant or dove hunting. Send us a note below if you want more information on Hunting Clubs or Public lands for hunting or go back to the home page for hunting in California, San Bernardino County pages.
Big Game- We have (1) big game hunting ranch in San Bernadino county. The next nearest county for Big Game is Kern (1.0 hours drive time) (4 hunting ranches or clubs for deer and wild boar hunting) However, within 2.5 to 3 hours drive time there are 10 hunting lands for big game hunting: Santa Barbara, San Luis Obispo, Monterey, and San Benito. Also Tulare (3 hunting clubs for deer and hog hunting) Send us a note below if you want more information on Hunting Clubs or Public lands for hunting or go back to the home page for pig hunting in California, San Bernardino County pages.
Fish- We have (0) bass or trout fishing property available in this county. The nearest county for fishing is Kern (1.5 hour drive time), and Imperial (2.0 drive time) San Diego (3 hours) We have many more bass and trout fishing properties in the North part of the state, go to home page to see these counties.
Send us a note below if you want more information on Hunting Clubs or Public lands for hunting or go back to the home page for pig hunting in California, San Bernardino County page
Free Big Game Maps just enter info to left
on the Russian River!!
BONUS! FREE MAPS, REPORTS AND NEWSLETTERS
Not looking for a club or ranch?
Send us your email address for FREE access to over 100 CUSTOM color Public Land hunting and fishing maps weekly reports and how to fish and hunt an area
When you fill out this form below :
1. We will connect you to a FREE site with RANCH and CLUB locations, acreage, 100 + PUBLIC LAND Hunting and Fishing maps, pricing, and to be notified of any changes in the future.
2. A ranch land owner, ranch manager or member of a hunting club will email or call you within 10 days, subject to openings.
3. We will never release this to anyone else without your permission, but will occasionally email you with fishing and hunting reports and and to be notified updated property information.
4. If no one contacts you , please email email@example.com, we will make sure someone helps you.
Since 2008, RHF has developed a network of hunting ranches and hunting clubs from 150 to 65,000 acres. You can hunt any of them and great majority have free family access,
. We are passionate about protecting our outdoor life for everyone, how about you?
- Day use of 100 plus fishing and hunting ranches or clubs affordably or just use our custom map site to find a public area.
- We want to help you enjoy the outdoors no matter what, get 100+ free hunting and fishing maps of public lands county by county and our H&F newsletter.
New Program! One fee gets you access to 100 plus properties, sign up below! Limited Openings..
Copyright © Hunting Ranches and Hunting Clubs California and Oregon.
FREE List of 500 + Public Refuge Hunting lands, Fishing and Hunting Clubs,WITH MAPS, for hunting in California and Oregon
Only with RHF.com you get access to private ranches in Oregon and California
We won't waste your time, or try and sell you decoys or something. Since 2009 RHF works only to get you FREE info and contacts without any catch or tomfoolery.
Support our site by taking a youngster outdoors this weekend!!T
We have 10 Free Refuge Maps .
SUBSCRIBETO OUR WEEKLY HOT SPOT NEWSLETTER, THEN WE SEND YOU TO OUR MAP PAGES