SUBSCRIBETO OUR WEEKLY HOT SPOT NEWSLETTER, THEN WE SEND YOU TO OUR MAP PAGES
We have 10 Free Refuge Maps .
Free Big Game Maps just enter info to left
on the Russian River!!
BONUS! FREE MAPS, REPORTS AND NEWSLETTERS
Not looking for a club or ranch?
Send us your email address for FREE access to over 100 CUSTOM color Public Land hunting and fishing maps weekly reports and how to fish and hunt an area
When you fill out this form below :
1. We will connect you to a FREE site with RANCH and CLUB locations, acreage, 100 + PUBLIC LAND Hunting and Fishing maps, pricing, and to be notified of any changes in the future.
2. A ranch land owner, ranch manager or member of a hunting club will email or call you within 10 days, subject to openings.
3. We will never release this to anyone else without your permission, but will occasionally email you with fishing and hunting reports and and to be notified updated property information.
4. If no one contacts you , please email firstname.lastname@example.org, we will make sure someone helps you.
Since 2008, RHF has developed a network of hunting ranches and hunting clubs from 150 to 65,000 acres. You can hunt any of them and great majority have free family access,
. We are passionate about protecting our outdoor life for everyone, how about you?
- Day use of 100 plus fishing and hunting ranches or clubs affordably or just use our custom map site to find a public area.
- We want to help you enjoy the outdoors no matter what, get 100+ free hunting and fishing maps of public lands county by county and our H&F newsletter.
New Program! One fee gets you access to 100 plus properties, sign up below! Limited Openings..
Copyright © Hunting Ranches and Hunting Clubs California and Oregon.
However, within 1 to 2 hour drive time, there are 52 hunting properties with Duck Hunting Clubs also including pheasants, turkey and quail hunting. A sample: San Joaquin (1 Duck Hunting Club with pheasant hunting), Sutter (5 for duck hunting and pheasants) Colusa (25 for ducks, geese, pheasants and dove hunting) Mendocino, Lake, Napa, Sonoma and Glenn Counties have a total of 16 properties for quail and turkey hunting. Nearby of Merced county we have turkey hunting with quail, and dove in Santa Barbara, Kern, and Kings counties.
Make a note on the bottom of this page if you want information on these properties, or return to the home page and select one of the specific hunting in California, Placer County pages.
Big Game- We have (0) big game hunting lands in Placer county. The next nearest county for Big Game is Calvaras, Amador, San Luis Obispo, Monterey ( 12 hunting ranches or deer clubs with pig hunting) Near this county we also have deer, pig / boar hunting in Santa Barbara, Kern, and Kings counties. However, within 3 to 3.5 hours drive time there are 15 hunting lands for big game hunting. Napa (3 Hunting Clubs or ranches for deer and pig hunting ) Lake (2 Hunting Ranches or clubs for deer and pig), Mendocino (10 hunting ranches or clubs and pig hunting).
Make a note on the bottom of this page if you want information on these, or return to the home page and select one of the specific hunting in California, Placer County pages.
Fish- We have (0) trout or bass fishing property available in Placer county. The nearest counties Calveras (3 private fly fishing for bass and trout) Mendocino (6 for bass or steelhead fishing), Shasta (8 private fly fishing for trout or bass fishing).
Make a note on the bottom of this page or go back to the home page and select one of the specific hunting in California, Placer County page
FREE List of 500 + Public Refuge Hunting lands, Fishing and Hunting Clubs,WITH MAPS, for hunting in California and Oregon
Only with RHF.com you get access to private ranches in Oregon and California
We won't waste your time, or try and sell you decoys or something. Since 2009 RHF works only to get you FREE info and contacts without any catch or tomfoolery.
Support our site by taking a youngster outdoors this weekend!!T
Enjoy our list of Outdoor properties. Fill out form below then get free access to Map website showing locations and acreage. You will be contacted by Club Manager or Ranch Manager. Free!