Copyright © Hunting Ranches and Hunting Clubs California and Oregon.
FREE List of 500 + Public Refuge Hunting lands, Fishing and Hunting Clubs,WITH MAPS, for hunting in California and Oregon
Only with RHF.com you get access to private ranches in Oregon and California
We won't waste your time, or try and sell you decoys or something. Since 2009 RHF works only to get you FREE info and contacts without any catch or tomfoolery.
Support our site by taking a youngster outdoors this weekend!!
Enjoy our list of Outdoor properties. Fill out form below then get free access to Map website showing locations and acreage. You will be contacted by Club Manager or Ranch Manager. Free!
We recently redesigned our Oregon counties pages, all info is accurate but none of the pages have links yet. Go to home page to select the county you want in the meantime.
Bird - We have (5) Bird/Waterfowl hunting in this county. The next nearest county for bird hunting is Gilliam (1.00 hours drive time, 3 additional properties) Grant (3 properties for Waterfowl and quail). Wasco has 4 properties for Waterfowl, quail and pheasants. Morrow has 5 for Waterfowl, quail pheasants and turkey. Harney counties have 3 properties for Waterfowl, Quail, and Turkey. However, within 2-3 hour drive time, Hood has 3 properties for Waterfowl, quail and pheasants St. Helens 3 for waterfowl and pheasants . Wheeler County has a total of 2 properties for waterfowl, quail and turkey.
A little further out, Klamath county also has 1 property for Waterfowl, Turkey and quail.
Big Game- We have (2) big game in this county. The next nearest counties for Big Game is Wasco (1.00 hours drive time, 4 additional properties) and Gilliam has 4 properties. Morrow has 5 for deer, elk, and bear. Grant and Harney Counties have 3 properties for big game. However, within 2-3 hour drive time, Hood has 3 properties fordeer, elk, and bear. St. Helens has 3 for big game. Wheeler County has a total of 2 properties for deer, elk, and bear.
A little further out, Klamath county also has 1 property for big game . Further still, Coos county has 3 properties for deer, elk, and bear.
Fish- We have (2) fishing property available in this county for Trout and Bass. The next nearest county for fishing is Gilliam (1 hour drive time) Grant and Harney Counties have 3 each for Trout and Bass. Hood and Sherman has has a total of 6 properties Trout and Bass However, within 2 to 4 hour drive time, St. Helens has 3 properties for Trout and bass. Klamath county also has 1 property for trout or bass. Coos County has 3 properties for Trout/Bass.
Make a note on the bottom of this page or go back to the home page and select one of the specific County pages.
- Day use of 100 plus fishing and hunting ranches or clubs affordably or just use our custom map site to find a public area.
- We want to help you enjoy the outdoors no matter what, get 100+ free hunting and fishing maps of public lands county by county and our Hunting and Fishing newsletter.
SUBSCRIBETO OUR WEEKLY HOT SPOT NEWSLETTER, THEN WE SEND YOU TO OUR MAP PAGES
New Program! One fee gets you access to 100 plus properties, sign up below! Limited Openings..
We have 10 Free Refuge Maps .
Since 2008, Ranch Hunt Club has developed a network of hunting ranches and hunting clubs from 2 to 65,000 acres. You can hunt any of them and great majority have free family access and fishing.
. We are passionate about protecting our outdoor life for everyone, how about you?
Free Big Game Maps just enter info to left
Not looking for a club or ranch?
Send us your email address for FREE access to over 100 CUSTOM color Public Land hunting and fishing maps weekly reports and how to fish and hunt an area
$100 TO $200 PER MONTH DEPENDING ON FULL OR PARTIAL MEMBERSHIP..If you fill out this form below you get :
1. We will connect you to a FREE site with RANCH and CLUB locations, acreage, 100 + PUBLIC LAND Hunting and Fishing maps,$, and to be notified of any changes in the future.
2. A ranch land owner, ranch manager or member of a hunting club will email or call you within 10 days, subject to openings.
3. We will never release this to anyone else without your permission, but will occasionally email you with fishing and hunting reports and and to be notified updated property information.
4. If no one contacts you , please email firstname.lastname@example.org, we will make sure someone helps you.